Read more comments
- What is the difference between get into a temper and get out of temper ?
- What makes you lose your temper? -When someone being rude to me. - When someone talking with me ...
- He is short temper. He has a short temper. He has short temper. does this sound natural?
- 「今度こそ早く寝る！」 この表現自然ですか？
- Can you check and correct my English? I will post it on instagram. Can you give me some advice to...
- Cellphones have brought about great changes in the way people communicate with each other. ↑ What...
- 下記の文章では、 「も養えない」の部分の意味を日本語で説明してくれませんか。 「むしろいまは専業主婦も養えない賃金の低さこそを問題にすべきだと思う。」
- Does this sound natural? This is not what I wanted you to do.
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does Xanny mean?
- Sympathizing and criticizing Connect the words to make phrases. 1. You should have 2. Try no...
- queria perguntar se vocês tem alguma dica para mim que sou timido,introvertido e com problemas de...
- What does “top-tier” mean?
- Does this sound natural? I’ve never been drunk and did something I regretted.
- I'm really looking forward to the christmas party , especially seeing a santa clause. Is it corr...