Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- somehow i could'n t send the email. Does this sound natural?
- Why don`t you hit my face quick? Wait a moment!! Does this sound natural?
- I won`t going to work from tomorrow. Does this sound natural?
- 😏 Do u really use idioms? ❤which ones?
- *After i heard a joke in English* Me : " What's funny? I couldn't find anything funny." does t...
- I know what you're saying. Is this sentence interchangeable with I hear what you're saying?
- Let's go to the next place already What does that mean and why is there a word "Already"?
- Thursday,June 17 It was a bit cloudy. I scolded my daughter because she always don’t do homework...
- Is this a hat or a cap?
- As to the screenshot image, Q1) Is "she is pretty only" correct English? Q2) If so, does "she is...
- 🔥Do really people say?🔥 1- break a leg! 2- it's raining cats and dogs? 3-cost an arma and a le...
- 1. His legs look still swollen. 2. Hig legs still look swollen. 3. Still, his legs look swollen. ...
- What’s difference between «man» and «men»?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?