- How would you say to your students: it is playground time in a natural way? In Spanish I say: es ...
- What is the difference between There are many students and many of whom are freshmen. and There a...
- I want to give my students a grade for their performance. What's the verb that can precisely des...
- 이 사진에서 이상한 한국어가 있어요? 한국분들이 이내용 보면 이해할 수 있어요?
- Is the sentence correct? The purple television is two time the blue one.
- what is this called
- What does mean by "pull on his head"? When "he" is a horse, does it mean "pull the reins"? If ...
- which one is correct? On the planet venus the temprature is reaching 60 or reaches? and why?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What does w/ mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Is the word "advice" countable or not? Can we say "Advices" in some contexts?
- Is there any ? と言えますか？ 「あるんですか？」と聞きたいです。日本語のように主語を省略できますか？
- For English’s passive tense. For instance “3 people were killed”. I have someone told me that be-...
- Is this sentence right? I know that maybe you'll have gotten married to her by the end of the year
- what mean "changing minds" here? "emotions may be the key to changing minds" thanks