- What does "not very beautiful" means? Is it "beautiful but not great" or "so-so" or "ugly"?
- Is this sentencecorrect? There were not enough chairs for all of them to sit on them.
- Is there any similarities between Spanish and Japanese? Some people in internet saying that there...
- 맞서 싸우려고 이자리에 왔습니다 what does 맞서 mean?
- 특히 겨울에 런던에서 항상 추워요 - always cold in london especially in winter. Feels wrong using 2 location par...
- 「お気に入ります」は人に対して使えますか? もし失礼でなかったら目上の人とか偉い人にも言ってもいいですか？
- 例えば、部屋の気温が20度だとします。暑くも寒くもなく、ちょうど良い温度です。 暑くと寒くは名詞ですか？
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- "Faster, I'm losing it." I heard this in a movie. Why is the "be -ing" form used, not the "be...
- Hi, everyone. I want to study English with you. Can you help me? Thanks💕
- Do you use "You weren't home" to mean "You were not at home”?
- Hi! Tell me pls, how often you use “been” in perfect time sentence? In your everyday life? And pl...
- Do you say ‘I was surprised by the news’ ?