- What does qué significa "he took the bit in his teeth" mean?
- ¿Qué significa o cómo se interpreta en español "like whole..."?
- qué significa 'N en inglés? Ex: Coffe'N cakes
- Is cracker a bad word for Europeans? But I searched it in the dictionary, it says it means cookie...
- 「増えるのにつれて」の「の」はどういう意味で使ったんですか？ 普通の「増えるにつれて」は 正しくないですか？
- Why can’t I use “red” instead of “read” ?
- Please tell me which of the followings is correct. 1. This is the lake whose water is blue. 2. ...
- help shape the present tense
- What's the meaning of "don't put Descartes before the horse"? Siri just said that to me.😱
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does トリセツ mean?
- I smelled fragrant by her when she ran by me. Is this correct?
- please help me to solve the question 9. I don't know the answer and reason. thank you :)
- "Do you have any questions?" Which word is the correct answer? "No" or "None"?
- Are “catch up “and “ketchup”pronunciation the same? I'd like to hear your pronunciation.
- Why do you add “s” to “Olympic” even when you are talking about one event?