Read more comments
- How do you pronounce YOLO (you only live once) in conversation? Also a few examples, please.
- How do you pronounce yowza? I think I heard it used in the American tv show how I met your mother...
- How to pronounce "Dentist's",there are two "s",it is pronounced/dentists/,right??
- can I say, "This outlet was being used so many times"?
- can I say, "He was awarded with medal and trophy.It's impossible to describe how happy he was"?
- 兄弟两个在一个班学习，哥哥学习很努力，成绩也很好。可是弟弟学习不认真，每天的作业也都是抄哥哥的。有一次上作文课的时候，老师让同学们写一篇作文，题目是，”我的妈妈”。 第二天写好的作文都交给了...
- 「外見だけでなく中身も伴う」 この意味は 「外見だけでなく、中身（人柄、口調など）も外見にふさわしく持っている」 ですか？ お教えください
- ¿Como puedo estudiar kanjis más complejos? como estos;貯蔵寿命
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Does “what’d you just say?” imply some kind of negative emotion?
- The older we get, the sooner external beaty disappear Is it natural?
- i want to know the meaning of it and that But *it's the little differences in our lives *that ma...
- Can you correct it based on Grammar pls?ot say it in a better way “Finally I found someone who l...
- I see a doctor every 4 weeks. I see a doctor every month. Which sentence is more natural? If y...