Read more comments
- Water doesn’t costs an arm and a leg in Japan. Is this sentence natural? Please correct me!
- How to say “engine(machine) room” and “room for engine” in Chinese? I need two different phrases
- What does "What for? All the cars in this town seem to be props anyway. (trying to leave via car ...
- "전 한국어를 공부 잘해는 거 같아요." Does this make sense? Does it sound natural?
- Difference between will and Could?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- would have had to be have done is that a correct sentence? would a native english speaker say t...
- Does it sound natural or journalism-like? He estimated that the number of infections in Wuhan c...
- Is there another word for "persuasion"? I want to make a sentence like this one : Her persuas...
- "The food contains a lot of nutrition." "The food is nutritious." "You should take more nutriti...
- I want to put more time and energy into learning English. Is it correct?