Read more comments
- What is the difference between I'm going to the park with my son today. and I will go to the park...
- A: Where did you park the car? B: I parked it near the place right out of the bakery. A: 車どこに止め...
- (At a park) Do you live near hear? May I ask what you do in Japan? does this sound natural?
- What does you called me not a moment too soon mean?
- What does I have my work cut out for me mean?
- What does 1년에 시험은 한번밖에 없어서 고민중이다. 다시 준비할지 말지를 mean?
- What does ? mean?
- What does 그래라! mean?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?