Read more comments
- TIMEに「American people think about sexual intercouse as 'Peanuts and Strawberry jam sandwich.」とあった...
- What do people mean when they say 'no pun intended'
- Which I've never met people who come from other countries. sounds the most natural?
- can I say, "we needed to walk 1 km to get there"?
- Which one is correct? Despite the fact world discovered electricity. Despite the fact that the wo...
- can I say, "there was no transport to drive us there"?
- Peut-on dire "nerve" pour "la patience" ?
- It is grammatically correct ? I think crime against another person/other people is worse because...
- 1. I'm just done with making dinner. 2. I'm just done making dinner. → Do both sound natural? Do...
- would u plz tell me some English sayings about animals, thx.😀
- What does "diploma" mean? I am a university student in Japan. I want to apply for studying abroad...
- can u give a list of polite insult words? like bonehead I just dont wanna use offensives
- Hello. Which sentence sounds more natural? 1) I saw the house with a broken window yesterday. ...