12 Dec 2017
- Thank you for sending me a copy of your book. I'll waste no time reading it. What does the last ...
- It's illegal to burn a copy of commercial DVDs without permission. does this sound natural?
- The copy machine breaks. The copy machine is broken. does this sound natural?
- Could you please help me with the reading and meaning of this kanjis please?
- 他の人から何か聞かれた時 例えば「最近休んでたけどどうしたの？」「実はちょっと色々問題があってね、、」のように 「実は、〇〇だったの」という時の“実は、、、”を中国語ではどう言いますか？ 英語...
- When do we say”see you later” and “see you again”? Please, help me!!
- hi, how can English handwriting be regarded as beautiful? Can someone show it?
- (of an area of land) lacking vegetation and exposed to the elements. This is a definition of b...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does this mean? I looked it up and just found this usage “I always stock the fridge when my...
- When do you recommend saying the days in a sentence? For example, is it a. Yesterday I was re...
- What does“rolling up to ” mean in this context?
- 1.I'm not that much worse. 2.I'm not so much worse. Q1) Are both 1 and 2 correct? Q2) Do bot...
- What is the difference between "I am finished." and "I finished."? Both of them are used when I f...