12 Dec 2017
Question about Spanish (Mexico)
How do you say this in Spanish (Mexico)? Every Monday and every Friday, a man working in the market brings market food to my department.They are all fresh and inexpensive.I can buy a liver, a chicken foot, a gizzard that I can not usually buy at the supermarket.、
Read more comments
- How do you say this in English (US)? I wanna find friend
- How do you say this in Japanese? My boyfriend will come to Europe in May and we will go to the No...
- How do you say this in Spanish (Spain)? 어디 아파?
- How do you say this in Simplified Chinese (China)? 彼女はいつも私だけに嫌味を言う
- How do you say this in Korean? welcome home
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?