12 Dec 2017
Question about Korean
How do you say this in Korean? ***I am still very confused with the different terms of Older Brother/Sister and Younger Brother/sister. please can someone show me examples of each depending on if you are older/younger saying this to your older/younger brother/sister.....
Read more comments
- How do you say this in French (France)? May I have some water
- How do you say this in French (France)? I missed you
- How do you say this in Spanish (Spain)? We haven’t talked in a while.
- How do you say this in Arabic? ma cousine
- How do you say this in Italian? I just wanted to let you know that everything was on track.
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?