Read more comments
- “나는 농구와 배구 좋아합니다.” and “나는 정말 농구와 배구 좋아합니다.” correct or sounds natural?
- Can I say "邪魔してごめんね" to a friend that I interrupted while he was saying something?
- Is the translation good? 1: 옛날에 대학교때 유아 유아교육과였거든요. 2: 안어울리게 그쳐? 1: A while ago, I majored in Ea...
- Does this sound natural? - Me han dicho que es algo saludable
- Is this correct? Tú alguna vez has probado orzo? Hoy he probado por la primera vez con una rece...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- "Our luck had to run out sooner or later." I came across this sentence. This "had to (past ...
- Turn sth down and reject sth are replaceable?
- a question to native English people. 🙏🙏 when you were a child and you were listening to adults ta...
- can i answer "yeah" when somebody call my name?
- Does it make sence? Thank you for the kind proposal. In actually,we have a few stock of that. H...