Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- 1. I'm think it. 2. I'm considering. Are they natural? Why?
- How many grapes did you eat? Is it correct? Is it natural? Thank you.
- Which is more correct or natural? #1 It tastes plain. #2 It tastes simple.
- 1. What’s that you say? 2. What’s that? Does this sound natural?
- 1. Can you make it more natural? 2. Can you change it more natural? Which one is more natural?
- Would you like sugar in your coffee? Does this sound natural?
- What does " sugar coat " mean in the sentence? I had been taught like other doctors, never to su...
- We are out of sugar. Do we have more in reserve? Does this sound natural?
- "I hope we get along with each other" Does this sound natural? and is it okay to use this when I...
- You should lay off the booze. Does this sound natural?
- I wanna ask, can we writing, what're like what's ?
- We're always fighting about everything but we love each other to bits. Does this sound natural?
- What do you say when everything you've done so far is ruined and you have to start over? Could y...
- 1. I have a difficulty to keep a diary in English. 2. Keeping a diary in English is difficult to...
- How do you pronounce the word: "exit" /ˈɛgzɪt/ or /ˈɛksɪt/ ?? I've heard it both ways.
- The daisies smelled fresh and sweet. What kind of complement is the phrase, “fresh and sweet”? ...
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 🙂 (1) Let’s just wait for the advert...
- refill the tire Is this correct when your tire is flat?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?
- Which one is right? 30th or 30rd