- Do you use 입니다 in front of people that are way older than you or is there any other form?
- If talking to a person who's older than you but still young that you don't know personally and ad...
- do you use the formal version of the words for anyone older than you?
- When writing a letter to somebody that's much older than you, should you use -요 or -습니다 ending?
- So I know that 선생님 can mean “teacher”. But can it also be used to address someone formally? Like ...
- You should lay off the booze. Does this sound natural?
- I wanna ask, can we writing, what're like what's ?
- We're always fighting about everything but we love each other to bits. Does this sound natural?
- What do you say when everything you've done so far is ruined and you have to start over? Could y...
- Does this sentence sound natural?thanks a lot. :)♡ I want to switch my menu to something else.
- 1. I have a difficulty to keep a diary in English. 2. Keeping a diary in English is difficult to...
- How do you pronounce the word: "exit" /ˈɛgzɪt/ or /ˈɛksɪt/ ?? I've heard it both ways.
- The daisies smelled fresh and sweet. What kind of complement is the phrase, “fresh and sweet”? ...
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 🙂 (1) Let’s just wait for the advert...
- refill the tire Is this correct when your tire is flat?
- What does "pabo" mean? And how do you write it down in Korean?
- Guys, can anyone explain what does "D-Day" mean in Korean slang? I've heard it in so many differe...
- please list natural questions I can ask my favorite idols with translation please
- What does the Korean slang words "Aigoo", "Daebak", "Omo" and "Aishh" mean?
- 파이팅 or 화이팅? (Fighting)