Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Is it obvious for Korean when non-Korean talking or writing something in Korea?
- Is it 한국어만 or 만 한국어?
- 한국어는 뭐지?
- Is there a word for Korea that just describes both North and South Korea? Like Korea as a whole?
- Do Korean have Simplified korean and Traditional korean?
- What the meaning of “rain check”? And please provide a couple example sentences using that words,...
- What does “milk it” mean?
- 1. I have many books to read. 2. I have many books reading. 3. I have many reading books. 4....
- "I don't know how things would've (went) down." I hear some people use "went" in place of "gone"....
- "I hope we get along with each other" Does this sound natural? and is it okay to use this when I...
- 1. I have a difficulty to keep a diary in English. 2. Keeping a diary in English is difficult to...
- How do you pronounce the word: "exit" /ˈɛgzɪt/ or /ˈɛksɪt/ ?? I've heard it both ways.
- The daisies smelled fresh and sweet. What kind of complement is the phrase, “fresh and sweet”? ...
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 🙂 (1) Let’s just wait for the advert...
- refill the tire Is this correct when your tire is flat?
- What does "pabo" mean? And how do you write it down in Korean?
- Guys, can anyone explain what does "D-Day" mean in Korean slang? I've heard it in so many differe...
- please list natural questions I can ask my favorite idols with translation please
- What does the Korean slang words "Aigoo", "Daebak", "Omo" and "Aishh" mean?
- 파이팅 or 화이팅? (Fighting)