Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- At the start of the conversation in English, asked me "how are you?" or "how have you been?" I ...
- How to say more natural??↓ "I'm studying English seriously! If I make mistakes, please correct th...
- Is it correct this sentence :"You speak so naturally, how long do you speak English ? "
- When I don't come up with a word or a phrase in English, I often say, "How can I say this?" Doe...
- is this correct? does it sound natural?" how are you since yesterday?"
- How do you use a phrase "freak out" in daily life?
- Ain't I just! What does this phrase mean?
- I want to learn some phrases or words used in America university. Such as major and minor, paper,...
- I wanna ask, can we writing, what're like what's ?
- What do you say when everything you've done so far is ruined and you have to start over? Could y...
- Does this sentence sound natural?thanks a lot. :)♡ I want to switch my menu to something else.
- Does it sound natural? She offered me some cakes, but I didn’t want.
- Does this sentence below sound natural? If not, would you please correct it? It’s a feature o...
- 1. I have a difficulty to keep a diary in English. 2. Keeping a diary in English is difficult to...
- How do you pronounce the word: "exit" /ˈɛgzɪt/ or /ˈɛksɪt/ ?? I've heard it both ways.
- The daisies smelled fresh and sweet. What kind of complement is the phrase, “fresh and sweet”? ...
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 🙂 (1) Let’s just wait for the advert...
- refill the tire Is this correct when your tire is flat?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?
- Which one is right? 30th or 30rd