Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- You should lay off the booze. Does this sound natural?
- I wanna ask, can we writing, what're like what's ?
- We're always fighting about everything but we love each other to bits. Does this sound natural?
- What do you say when everything you've done so far is ruined and you have to start over? Could y...
- Does this sentence sound natural?thanks a lot. :)♡ I want to switch my menu to something else.
- 1. I have a difficulty to keep a diary in English. 2. Keeping a diary in English is difficult to...
- How do you pronounce the word: "exit" /ˈɛgzɪt/ or /ˈɛksɪt/ ?? I've heard it both ways.
- The daisies smelled fresh and sweet. What kind of complement is the phrase, “fresh and sweet”? ...
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 🙂 (1) Let’s just wait for the advert...
- refill the tire Is this correct when your tire is flat?
- Being in Croatia, i heard very often the word "jebote". What does exactly mean and in which conte...
- What are some common responses to, "Sta ima brate?" (aside from "nima nishta"), and what do they ...
- Šta znači "Sakloni me bože!"?
- Što znači "bogda"?
- Koji izraz je točan? 1) Hvala na pomoći 2) Hvala na pomaganje 3) Hvala za pomoći Ili nešto drugo?