Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- 『〜においては』の 例文を教えていただけませんか。
- 「思い余る」という言葉の例文を 教えていただけますか?
- Is だれ more commonly written in kanji or kana? だれ or 誰？
- だれがいちばんなのかきめる. I don't understand なのか.
- What is the difference between だれでも and だれか ?
- Does this sound natural？ I associate with foreigner through the school life.
- Nancy : I called him but he was absent. Kate : That is worry, you could visit his house. Are the...
- Tom: Your wife is cheating on you. James: Really? Why are you sure about this? Really? What...
- About phone, which is the most common way to say that? I’ll call you. I’ll hit you up. I’ll giv...
- I read a news report that Poland authorities has detained a Duch woman for gesturing the Nazi sal...
- Is the below sentence nature at conversation? It’s really helpful to tell me any strange point in...
- I called you by mistake. (natural pronunciation)
- Which is correct? I have two sons, 7 years old and 4 years old. I have two sons, 7-year-old and ...
- My ambition is to be an English teacher. My ambition is becoming an English teacher. Which sent...
- The aurora is spectacular, everybody is mesmerized by the magical sight and to be remembered fore...