Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Bạn có thể chia sẻ về văn hoá đất nước các bạn không? Thực sự tôi rất tò mò và muốn tìm hiểu thực...
- He said "I though you hangout with someone" so he think i'm seeing someone?
- Does this sound natural? She told me that she hated my friend because she was fat.
- Could you please explain to me what ''check in'' and ''check out'' is in a hotel context?
- Which sentence is more natural, (a) or (b)? (1) a. I want him to clean the room, and I'm confi...
- Any fans of the drama ' Orange is the new black'? I do love this drama. And just wanna know wha...
- Hello guys! 'I'm pretty happy with my current life' Is this sentence good? '
- Can someone tell me if "boy were they wrong" Is a question phrase and what does it indicate?
- I have a fear of germs and dictionary says it's called germaphobe. but do you use it in a daily c...
- Does this sound natural? I was so naive to be scared of this.
- What does the Korean slang words "Aigoo", "Daebak", "Omo" and "Aishh" mean?
- 일본 애니를 한국어 자막으로 볼 수 있는 무료 사이트 알려주세요🙏
- What is the difference and correct use of sunbae, hoobae, oppa and dongseng? and how do you write...
- "라면 먹고 갈래?" Do people in Korea really use this or is it just a sentence build from the western p...
- what is the different between 'saranghae' 'saranghanda' 'saranghandago' and 'saranghaeyo' ?