Read more comments
- what's this called
- does this sound natural? You speak about her as if she were a normal person but clearly she is...
- There isn't a tree behind the house. Right?
- what is correct? you and me or you and i
- How much do you have? is this sentence grammatically correct?
- Q.Which is correct 'the' or 'these'? For the/these reasons mentioned above, 〜
- I'm a french native and I would speak with english native .
- Few people in my country can afford doing water sports but swimming. That sentence means most peo...
- Environmental sensitivity is now as required an attitude in polite society as is, say, belief in ...
- I have two questions concerning the following text from an article in NY Times. 1. What does "ta...