Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Hello guys! 'I'm pretty happy with my current life' Is this sentence good? '
- Which sentence sounds right? (a) The event makes people feel safe and comfortable. (b) The even...
- I can't distinguish what breed is that rabbit. I want to correct this sentence more naturally.
- What is an airport service?
- What applications do you know for conversation with foreigners in English?please
- Can someone tell me if "boy were they wrong" Is a question phrase and what does it indicate?
- I have a fear of germs and dictionary says it's called germaphobe. but do you use it in a daily c...
- Does this sound natural? I was so naive to be scared of this.
- I am confused about "crush". I look this up in different dictionaries and all of them give diffe...
- 1. I asked her out. 2. I asked her out on a date. 3. I asked her on a date. 4. I asked her for a ...
- What does the Korean slang words "Aigoo", "Daebak", "Omo" and "Aishh" mean?
- 일본 애니를 한국어 자막으로 볼 수 있는 무료 사이트 알려주세요🙏
- What is the difference and correct use of sunbae, hoobae, oppa and dongseng? and how do you write...
- "라면 먹고 갈래?" Do people in Korea really use this or is it just a sentence build from the western p...
- what is the different between 'saranghae' 'saranghanda' 'saranghandago' and 'saranghaeyo' ?