12 Dec 2017
Read more comments
- l这个音标要怎么发出来，where should I put my tongue？
- l notice my Facebook friends from Japan like to post pictures of food when they eat out at restau...
- What is the difference between clear l sound and dark l sound ?
- How do you use “sort of”, and what does this mean? Would anybody teach me with examples?
- In the phrase: “Español es muy fácil de aprender” How does “de” work in the phrase? Why is it there?
- 当然の理 理の当然 同じですか?
- 10年前から動き始めていた Is it “they started moving 10 years ago” or “they have been starting to move since...
- what would the listener understand when he listen to these phrases? 1- Ich werde fliegen. ...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- “Well, it’s not that cold because it goes up to my ankle.” Does it sound natural? Please correct me.
- I'd like to know what "antithesis" means in the text below. Thanks in advance.
- - "How do you normally pronounce the word "restaurant"? (Not slowly, but normally)
- What is the definition of the “take” in the sentence “It took me 5 hours to finish it”
- Is it “When I’m hangry, I get angry” or I need to use “to” after “get”?