Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- 1. Not much was thought about him. 2. Not much was thought of him. Are both sentences 1 and 2...
- Please tell me the meaning of "horse around".
- 여기가 제 방이에요. 내 방에는, 책상하고 침대가 있고. 침대는 정말 편안했어요. 침대 위에 베개가 있어요. 책상 위에 작은 램프가 있습니다.책상 밑에 쓰레기통이 있어요. 벽...
- Let's give it one last stir. Let's give it the last stir. Are both correct and the same?
- I have a question about the following sentence. I remember that I have left my iPhone on the b...
- Will you say I have no time when you don‘t have much time for doing something？ Like this： A：Do yo...
- Did you hear the news this morning? What happened?
- What Japanese culture do interest you?
- "be given to be the wife"
- What is the synonym of "None other than"?
- 일본 애니를 한국어 자막으로 볼 수 있는 무료 사이트 알려주세요🙏
- What does the Korean slang words "Aigoo", "Daebak", "Omo" and "Aishh" mean?
- what is the different between 'saranghae' 'saranghanda' 'saranghandago' and 'saranghaeyo' ?
- What is the difference and correct use of sunbae, hoobae, oppa and dongseng? and how do you write...
- how can you know someone blocked you or not in kakao talk?