- " I have to go. Something's come up" in this sentence, what other words can be used for "come up"?
- Penny: Oh, hey, I didn’t know they still "made" corduroy suits! [TBBT, S01E09, 6'38"] Why does...
- Is it okay to use this sentence in texting? A: Your cheeks are red! B: haha they get red sometime...
- I’ll believe you’ll support me. I believe you’ll support me. Which one is natural?
- What are the substitutes for " most likely"?
- Can we say "Not only doesn't he still talk to me, but he does this thing" instead of "Not onl...
- Wich is the incorrect one and why?
- Why is this sentence incorrect?
- When a person is wearing a new dress or a new top, another person say" you look smart. " what do...
- Is it (none of us are angry) ? Is it (none of us likes bananas) ?
- Come chiamate il mestiere che fa la guida nell'inglese? È 'guida-interprete inglese'?
- Qual È l'origine del detto "Nel culo alla balena"?
- What are the most used swear words and slang in Italian?
- Could you tell me the answers? 03 • Aggiungi l’articolo determinativo corretto solo quando è n...
- Si dice "spero che tu trova" o "spero che tu trovi"?