Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- ドイツは試合を勝っていたので、友達は不可能に嬉しかった。 質問: 「嬉しい」の形容詞と「不可能に」の副詞を使ってもいい？ Does this sound natural?
- What does this mean? ドイツのは美味しくない ってことかな？
- What does this mean? "ドイツも雪降るの？" And how do you say "you should come visit germany"
- Guys: are these 6 sentences correct 😊🙏🏻? 1- She took her words back when she realized that she w...
- He asked me "You still want to meet me?" so I told him "yes" then he asked me when? I told him ...
- Any fans of the drama ' Orange is the new black'? I do love this drama. And just wanna know wha...
- Which one is correct? 1. You certainly wouldn’t like to be seen in such bad company. 2. You ...
- Can you tell me the word you use to describe the taste? example) salty sweet . . . .
- Hello guys! 'I'm pretty happy with my current life' Is this sentence good? '
- Can someone tell me if "boy were they wrong" Is a question phrase and what does it indicate?
- I have a fear of germs and dictionary says it's called germaphobe. but do you use it in a daily c...
- Does this sound natural? I was so naive to be scared of this.
- I am confused about "crush". I look this up in different dictionaries and all of them give diffe...