Read more comments
- Here is a new word for me 'slalom': they both slalom through the station.
- About the word "Alright" If someone said: Alright, thanks. How to explain the emotion of "Alrig...
- I'm studing spoken and written English now,but I can speak the word ,but I can't write the word r...
- In what situations would I ask "还赶得上吗？" ? I don't quite understand what it means...
- Guys, what does this mean? :( Pls translate it for me :(( 因為新型肺炎⋯我一直在家工作⋯沒回過公司⋯所以暫時都沒辦法⋯🙏🏻
- How do you translate this in Russian? ⬇️ "Today I was at the gym and I talked with the girl I ...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- can I say, "Is the training hard for you? Are you ready for your championship? Which place do you...
- generally you call Johnny "john", and call Matthew "Matt". What's the short term of Ivan?
- is it grammatically correct? My coach is strict as well as yours. But I think it's a good type o...
- hi guys, do you really use the phrase “grave ramifications”? i was searching for interesting alte...
- We had completely misjudged the situation, AS we later discovered. What is the function of AS?