12 Dec 2017
Question about English (US)
What's the adjective for a friend who would give up their rights for you, who would help you whenever you needed help, who wouldn't want to break you heart at all, who wouldn't be that selfish to think they're more important than you, who wouldn't deceive you? Is there any single adjective to cover all these traits?
- Which adjectives do you usually use when you describe the people who easily get drunk whenever th...
- Why the adjective "dishonest" is used between "ooze" and "into"? and though he dieted he could...
- Can you put an adjective immediately after a verb, even when the verb is "live", the adjective be...
- La frase "Comunque l'ho registrata questa scena, se non ti ricordi te la invio" è giusta? Si può ...
- So what’s the difference between : うんこ and うんち
- 「女性と話しかけるのが苦手なんだ。だって、気づまりな気がするし、無理だ。」 この表現は自然ですか ?
- Could you please play the song " Over the rainbow" with the piano? Is this correct?
- 昔のこと（ ）よく覚えていないが、あのことは楽しい事ばかりでなく、辛いことも多かったような気がする。 １、ので ２、から ３、で ４、と 答えは３ですが…なぜなのか分かりません。
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- can I say, "Is the training hard for you? Are you ready for your championship? Which place do you...
- generally you call Johnny "john", and call Matthew "Matt". What's the short term of Ivan?
- is it grammatically correct? My coach is strict as well as yours. But I think it's a good type o...
- hi guys, do you really use the phrase “grave ramifications”? i was searching for interesting alte...
- We had completely misjudged the situation, AS we later discovered. What is the function of AS?