- What is the difference between 月に三回すしを食べます。 and 一ヶ月に三回を食べます。 and 一週間に三回すしを食べます。 and 週に三回すしを食べます。 ?
- 2月は早く来る！かんどうすぎですから。 does this sound natural?
- “I drink a bottle of beer once in two weeks/once every two weeks” What sounds more natural betwee...
- Is this sentence correct?⬇️ It is difficult for me to show someone my opinion in English 😓
- I wan to know this speaker say "at"or not.I can listen this word
- * i opt instant coffee * i opt for instant coffee are they both right?
- 除了爷爷，其他人都不是特别感兴趣。 “不是”、为什么需要说呢？
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- when I talk about a story happening in the past, should I use the past tense all the way through,...
- 1. It is my dream to visit as many countries as possible in seven years from now. → Is this gramm...
- Can you look after my brother? Can you take care of my brother? Can you look out for my brothe...
- Do some natives really not know the difference between the spelling your and you’re, their and th...
- 1. I have lack of confidence 2. I have a lack of confidence Which one is correct ?