12 Dec 2017
Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Is it easy for Native?
- I feel comfortable and pleasant when I am with my friends. Is it natural?
- Sometimes, I feel lonely even if I would be with someone, I don’t know why. Is this natural?
- I don't like being alone I'm afraid of being alone Are they both correct?
- Are “callow” and “full-fledged” opposite? Can you use them simultaneously as comparable words?
- Which of the two is correct "Idk how else it could've happened" or "Idk why else it could happen"?
- Which sounds more natural, A or B? (A) Is he married? (B) Has he been married?
- Malnutrition is going to be a severe issue in Afghanistan. Does this sound natural?
- Can I say "as I was drank coffee, I felt anxiety coming in"? Or "creeping in"
- How do you interpret the following sentences? guidebook NG a book to modern linguistics OK a...
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 🙂 (1) The circumference of a circle ...
- Plastic debris with hoops like six-pack rings, handles of shopping bags and packing straps are v...
- which one is correct? 1. Employees will be more easy to identify 2. Employees will be identified ...
- Why do you think Noam Chomsky says 'Why study language?'("Reflections on Language", p.3) instead ...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What does "what's no clicking?" mean? And when can i use it? I heard it, but idk if it's writt...
- 19 How many countries __________ by the time you turn 50? Select one: a. are you going to visit ...