Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I made a mistake. I'm very sorry about this/that. Should I use 'this' or 'that'? Why?
- There are quite a few mistakes in this composition does this sound natural?
- Making mistakes is a good thing. I could know what my weak points are. does this sound natural?
- 1. I have four family members including me. 2. My family member consist of 4 family members whic...
- What is the meaning of “look down on people”? Can u give me the synonym of “look down” and the ex...
- Hello, is there a difference between you got it and sure?
- Please help me understand this paragraph
- “How many people whose age are older than 65 does Japan have?” “What population in Japan is older...
- 【HELP】 What are the words that come out of his mouth? ✔️ I want to know what words come out of...
- What does boop mean? Can you give me some examples?
- If someone called Tom, can I call him Tommy as a nickname?
- Hey, fellow native speakers. Expat here. Just checking to make sure I'm not crazy... Fill in t...
- We can use STRAY rather to say LOST or MISS? Provide some examples please.