Read more comments
- Which I've got home! sounds the most natural?
- Where do you usually study? In your home? At a cafe or a library? If you have a recommend spot ...
- I'm home.は普段使う言葉ですか？
- He gave a similar presentation in the area that was very well received.という文があるのですが、『that』は関係代名詞でし...
- Please correct me 나는 쿠키 I think I misspelled it 😅
- Both "capability" and "capacity" can mean "ability", but what's the difference? Thanks
- Can you help me finish this? Did I write David correct in Japanese? こんにちわ 僕の名前わデビ度です (before w...
- What is the preposition for the word “night” ? I’m trying to translate a Japanese poem into Engl...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- Do you know the verb “reck”?
- roughly speaking, “something superbly tricked-out” means “something elaborate”, right?
- Could you correct my sentence? When I once accidentally took out a book from the library, the l...
- "how do you like xx?" means "what is your impression of xx?". example: how do you like your new ...
- can I say, "my dog and l remain attached to each other for already 2 years"?