- Do americans usually use this phrase, 'Don't look a gift horse in the mouth'?
- "I don't know what's going on there, but for pineapple's sake, loosen up." What's the "for pinea...
- What is the difference between these two sentences: 私はパーティーに行きました。 私がパーティーに行きました。 Thank you i...
- 표기하기엔 꽤나 돈이 되는 물건이거든. 무슨 뜻이에요?
- a person collect (their/his/her) thoughts
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- can I say, "Is the training hard for you? Are you ready for your championship? Which place do you...
- generally you call Johnny "john", and call Matthew "Matt". What's the short term of Ivan?
- is it grammatically correct? My coach is strict as well as yours. But I think it's a good type o...
- hi guys, do you really use the phrase “grave ramifications”? i was searching for interesting alte...
- We had completely misjudged the situation, AS we later discovered. What is the function of AS?