12 Dec 2017
Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Which I might not have spent even a little time in reading such a difficult thing. sounds the mos...
- What is the difference between when and time of ?
- 言いたい事を英語で言うのはとても時間がかかる。 I take much time to talk what I want to say in English. Is it correct?
- 1 The starting salary is better than I had expected. 2 The starting a salary is better than I ex...
- Here are/is my transcript and a photo. I am confused and should I use “is” or “are”.
- is safer correct here? I think other cities are safer like Tabrty.
- What are the names you call America? The Us, The states? What's the most common one?
- What does jab mean in the UK?
- Which one is correct? Q. Being a professional gardener Q. About being a professional gardener
- Does "knucklehead" mean also something else than just "stupid person"?
- Hi! Is this expression ‘dog tired’ commonly used?
- Does it sound natural I’m a vegetarian I don’t eat meat. ??
- Any fans of the drama ' Orange is the new black'? I do love this drama. And just wanna know wha...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?