12 Dec 2017
- Which I might not have spent even a little time in reading such a difficult thing. sounds the mos...
- What is the difference between when and time of ?
- 言いたい事を英語で言うのはとても時間がかかる。 I take much time to talk what I want to say in English. Is it correct?
- Какой сегодня день? это правильно?
- is this translation correct? 어우 냄새... 환기 좀 시켜라 좀 씻고다녀!!! = oh my, the smell... (someone) ventilat...
- ¿Las frases son correctas? Si tuviese el dinero, te pagaría. Si hubiese tenido el diner...
- Pudieras corregirme estas frases, por favor. ¿Don las naturales? contexto: 1.Mis amigos de Barce...
- When I learned by heart a word, but then I forgot it. So which word can I use for 'forget' in thi...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- Which ones is correct? What state were you born/livein? Which state were you born/live in?
- Why isn't (A) able to be the answer?
- can I say, "we could be there in time unless you nodded off"?
- Why did my English Writing Teacher(from Britain) hate it so much when we use " recently" in the a...
- “I think I’m going to do that sometime this week.” In this sentence, Can I replace “sometime this...