- Sometimes I can’t hear a difference L and R in words yet. lol It seems I’m also typically Japanes...
- Is this understandable? I’m on my way to being broke man because i spent too much money in cas...
- Are they equal? Are both right? 1) I've been given a ticket 2) A ticket has been given to me
- 用事がありますから，会社（？）休みます 填什么啊，为什么，谢谢你们哦
- 在这里"不会动摇"的主体(主语)是什么? →妈妈不管吃多少苦, ♥都不会动摇她供我上大学的念头。是妈妈还是那个难的情况?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Two different questions What’s paralyze ? What’s sleep paralysis?
- What is the difference between "many" and "much"?
- (Only native speakers, please) Do you commonly use the French word "concierge" as a manager of...
- 1.A day without laughter is a day wasted. 2.A day without laughter is a day that is wasted. Q1) ...
- What does "whence cometh evil" mean?