Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between want to ~ and wanna ?
- What is the difference between want to and care to ?
- What is the difference between I want to and I would like to ?
- Bạn có thể chia sẻ về văn hoá đất nước các bạn không? Thực sự tôi rất tò mò và muốn tìm hiểu thực...
- He said "I though you hangout with someone" so he think i'm seeing someone?
- Does this sound natural? She told me that she hated my friend because she was fat.
- Could you please explain to me what ''check in'' and ''check out'' is in a hotel context?
- Which sentence is more natural, (a) or (b)? (1) a. I want him to clean the room, and I'm confi...
- Any fans of the drama ' Orange is the new black'? I do love this drama. And just wanna know wha...
- Hello guys! 'I'm pretty happy with my current life' Is this sentence good? '
- Can someone tell me if "boy were they wrong" Is a question phrase and what does it indicate?
- I have a fear of germs and dictionary says it's called germaphobe. but do you use it in a daily c...
- Does this sound natural? I was so naive to be scared of this.
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- In September or On September or At September?
- You deserve & You deserved & You deserve it ！which one is right？！
- Is this sentence correct? " It was nice to talk with you." Or " It was nice to talk to you." To o...
- Does it sound natural? The best choice we could make would be any kind of either flash or hard...