12 Dec 2017
Question about Hungarian
Does the 'be' in 'Menjen be villamoson a belvárosba.' mean 'go into the downtown' or 'go into a streetcar'? Is there a rule for a verbal particle like corresponding to the same particle on a noun or pointing to the word right after the verb or there is no rule?
Read more comments
- “우유가 맛있어요.” does it sound natural? Thank you.
- 「ついて」、「対して」、「対する」、「とって」の中から１つを選んで記入する。 (1)このプログラムに( )評価はさまざまである。 (2)彼女に( ...
- I was wondering how to write my name (Misty) in Japanese. I used a website that is supposed to te...
- 우리는 방학 때에 다낭 여행하고 싶습니다. 이 문장은 수정해주세요🙏
- Does this sound natural? I feel like if I hadn’t have slept in a week
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What's the difference between: 1. I want some pizza. 2. I want some pizzas. thanks
- I usually bring my wallet in my pocket of jeans. Does this sound natural?
- Can you tell me where is a verb in this sentence? —> Everyone abiding by the requirement to wear...
- Do you "take pictures of something" or "take photos of something"?
- What does” she didn’t pick up on it” mean?