Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- The farmer looks out from the window over the vegetable patch. There are only a few withered leav...
- Suddenly she moved to Canada,(which or that)shocked us.
- He carved the big pumpkin into a jack-o-lantern. He carved a spooky face in the big pumpkin. Ar...
- my friend’s english name is Witty, is Witty a funny name for you guys?
- I started studying English conversation because I wanted to travel abroad, but it's hard to impro...
- Middle shool English test in korea. About no.16 I think the correct answer should be 1 or 2 But...
- At a news conference, a journalist says: 1. I’m from CNN 2. I’m with CNN What’s the difference?
- What a pity/shame <that> she can’t come. <that> can’t be omitted, right?
- What we need is to have a good rest. VS What we need is a good rest.
- All work and no play <makes> Jack a dull boy. Why should we use <makes> instead of make？
- 1. If he ________ one minute later, he ________ the train A would arrive, would miss B arrived, ...
- kya Mai aap ko call kar Sakti hoon
- @Shivinya.....Kidhar chhupi ho???🙃
- tum bahut hi jyada kubsurat lag rahi ho bahut pyari so ho
- which one is correct? 1/most of the people knows or most of the people know next 1/most peop...