Read more comments
- なんとハートブレイクな試合だろう！ does this sound natural?
- Can なんと be used as "Such"? Ex. なんとかわいいアイコンです！ What a cute icon (you have!) If not, how is ...
- ’’なんとかすることができるかどうか、わかりません。’’ その意味はなんですか？ 自分は何かしたいことがわからないし、できるかどうかもわからないって意味ですか？
- We don't usually see newspaper before our father see it first in Korea. Is this correct?
- Do you mind if people have accents when you talk to them ?
- "you so have to wear it" why is "so" said after you,but not before?
- 「私が眉をよせていたのに気がついて、巫女は含み笑いをしてみせた。」 ここでの「みせた」の「み」が「見」と書くとしてもいいのでしょうか?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Coffee works well for me to feel better but I wouldn't say that I enjoy its taste like I do drink...
- feb 13 -> feb 13th? 13rd? how do you read this?
- can I say,"He was nervous seeing as it was his first performance "?
- Is “to and fro” common nowadays or it sounds odd? My dog was wagging his tale to and fro
- Today our factory is scheduled to be shut down by 6 p.m. so the machine wouldn't have been workin...