Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- 여기가 제 방이에요. 내 방에는, 책상하고 침대가 있고. 침대는 정말 편안했어요. 침대 위에 베개가 있어요. 책상 위에 작은 램프가 있습니다.책상 밑에 쓰레기통이 있어요. 벽...
- Let's give it one last stir. Let's give it the last stir. Are both correct and the same?
- I have a question about the following sentence. I remember that I have left my iPhone on the b...
- make yourself comfortable Does this sound natural?
- The movies are one of the most popular forms of entertainment. Which part is incorrect? Should "...
- Will you say I have no time when you don‘t have much time for doing something？ Like this： A：Do yo...
- Did you hear the news this morning? What happened?
- What Japanese culture do interest you?
- "be given to be the wife"
- What is the synonym of "None other than"?
- what is the difference between jaan and jaaneman? which one is stronger? is janeman used betwee...
- how do you translate Kamini in english. between friends ?
- Can someone please explain the difference between "Insha'Allah" "MashAllah" and "Alhamdulillah"?
- hello.. I m curious how to say I love u in Urdu if I m a girl wants to say it to a man.. I know o...
- Seela hua in English please?