Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Can you write some popular slang english words or phrases,please:3
- tell me some slang words for daily use and their meaning with good examples
- What slang do you use when you are extremely focused on something? Can I say "I'm studying so har...
- There are numerous different ways where every human being can help to protect the wildlife..... ...
- What does "the last sentence" mean?😯
- diving apparatus VS diving equipment
- At a news conference, a journalist says: 1. I’m from CNN 2. I’m with CNN What’s the difference?
- When apples ripen, their color changes from green to red. Does it sound correct?
- What a pity/shame <that> she can’t come. <that> can’t be omitted, right?
- What we need is to have a good rest. VS What we need is a good rest.
- All work and no play <makes> Jack a dull boy. Why should we use <makes> instead of make？
- I borrowed Mary‘s car. Mary lent me her car. They mean the same thing. Right？
- I gotta say my character's exactly the same as hers. Is it grammatically correct? If so, pleas...
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- In September or On September or At September?
- mai dua karta hu ke tum hamesha kamyab or khush raho in English
- I've come back from holiday to a huge pile of work. I don't know how I'm going to ....... up on i...
- Do you often say “Please kindly check it” on a formal email? Is this a natural expression? What w...