Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- "What u taking up there?" Is it right expression? If it is what does it mean?
- What do u do to reduce the stress??
- How do u feel about most of Chinese girl? Would u like to make friends with them and u think what...
- Hello, is there a difference between you got it and sure?
- 【HELP】 Have arms folded across your chest can show hostility. Lack of eye contact can indicate d...
- I wonder if native speakers always use the structure of “Is there anyone/anything/any + noun” to ...
- Which is correct? The uniform of this school is cool. The uniforms of this school are cool. And I...
- Which is more natural, A or B? A. Cost reduction helps share-based business run more effective. B...
- 【HELP】 What are the words that come out of his mouth? ✔️ I want to know what words come out of...
- What does boop mean? Can you give me some examples?
- If someone called Tom, can I call him Tommy as a nickname?
- Hey, fellow native speakers. Expat here. Just checking to make sure I'm not crazy... Fill in t...
- We can use STRAY rather to say LOST or MISS? Provide some examples please.
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- Is it correct to say: "How much homework" or "how many homeworks" ???
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- “Would you like some ice cream” or “Would you like an ice cream” is right ?
- You're very quickly...or You're very quick ?