- What does "make a date" and "I pick you" mean? 310 You mean an actual grown-up meal? 311 ...
- How do you say this in English (UK)? date with you
- What is the difference between the best-before date and the expiration date ?
- does this make sense? 집에 없어요. 하교에 있어요. I'm not home. I'm at school.
- Have I translated my American English to Russian correctly? 🧙♂️ American English: I don't know ...
- What did she say? “Hi guys, but? I scare my boyfriend.” “ Uh, I forgot I ??? boyfriend.” https...
- What is the meaning of the lines starting from, ثم قال to ما جاوروني
- When do you use a phrase “appreciate it”?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- Subject : How many native English speakers are bad at English Are there hundreds of thousands of...
- I wan to know this speaker say "at"or not.I can listen this word
- when I talk about a story happening in the past, should I use the past tense all the way through,...
- 1. It is my dream to visit as many countries as possible in seven years from now. → Is this gramm...
- Can you look after my brother? Can you take care of my brother? Can you look out for my brothe...