Read more comments
- How do I say: "Two beers, please." Is this correct - びいる ふたつ おねがいします。
- Which one sounds more correct? -Have I told you how did it happen? -Have I told you how it did ha...
- What bags are used in the US for caring daily shopping? The reason I'm asking this question is b...
- Does this sound natural? “I don’t really like people who don’t come on time. I try to arrive(make...
- 「の」影響を受ける ですか？ それとも「に」影響を受ける？ 例えば、海面が太陽の位置の影響を受ける 海面が太陽の位置に影響を受ける
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- If you say “the mothership”, does it mean it’s awesome, dope..? Can you tell me the exact meaning...
- Hi, do you know other ways to say “thirsty”?
- Hello! I have a strange question :) Why do you call all Russian rulers tsars? The last tsar of Ru...
- I am a girl,i wanna a English name. Could please give me a English name?
- Two different questions What’s paralyze ? What’s sleep paralysis?