12 Dec 2017
Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I wish I could buy many expensive things. Is this grammatically correct?
- I wish I had more money. Is this grammatically correct?
- Is it correct? Thank you. - The weather was rain today. I got up before 8:00. Then I ate toast wi...
- A．Tell me who won. B．I don't know. It's still a commercial break. It's still "on" a commercia...
- Which is correct? The university that I go The university that I go to
- I’m too tired to speak. Does this sentence make sense? Is “speak” an appropriate word?
- Is it correct? - Wanna try something more interesting? I've got something... - Are you kiddin...
- Which one is right? You made me worry You made me worried
- which one's correct/natural? she introduced me into the family as a math tutor she introduced me ...
- “ I am a senior of the English Department in our university.” Is the use of prep. correct?
- Bahasa inggrisnya "kosan" apa ya? Ada yang tau gak?
- Kalo mati lampu, bahasa inggris yang tepatnya apa yaaaa? Makasih..
- Kalau ada orang panggilannya “suhu” artinya apa ? Apakah ada arti khusus? Atau hanya panggilan te...
- kapan kita menggunakan kata does, doesn’t, wasn’t, hasn’t dan didn’t jujur sampe sekarang masih g...
- Kalau di bahasa inggris kan ada kata "cheesy", "corny", kalau di Indonesia kata tersebut disebut ...