Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Does にる means "looks like" ?
- does やばい basically mean "oh shit" "dammit"?
- Does "またわ" mean "or"?
- can "と思う" have other meaning than "I think"?
- Does やっぱり have other meaning than " I thought so"?
- Don't worry about your test score. In the grand scheme of things, test scores are not going to m...
- I am not sure if both of the following sentences “I will be having lunch with Martha this time t...
- This organization put or puts on a barbecue every summer
- what's the difference between being dizzy and light-headed?
- Hi! Would you tell me the nuance of following sentence no1? I'm particularly interested in know...
- I want to know the legends of Saint Valentine,please!
- 1. Salt is used to flavor food. 2. Salts are used to flavor food. What's correct?
- Were you good in Math? Were you good in science? Or? Were you good at Math? Were you good at sc...
- Which one is correct? I (My Name) and (Other persons name) are/is (Words) right now. which one ...
- "You have a wrong idea." Does this sentence make sense?