Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- "Do you mind my asking you?" Is this seen natural in colloquial English?
- Is "noted" natural in spoken english?
- Does it sound natural to say "I can get by in English?"
- "Sorry that I can only speak Chinese." Is this natural?
- Is it correct or natural to say "Wait a friend of mine"?
- What does "not very beautiful" means? Is it "beautiful but not great" or "so-so" or "ugly"?
- Is this sentencecorrect? There were not enough chairs for all of them to sit on them.
- Is there any similarities between Spanish and Japanese? Some people in internet saying that there...
- Is it natural to say "the light bulb went out"?
- Does writing or reading help to develop speaking skills as a second language? Which one helps more?
- ‘Who has broken the window?’ passive form: by whom has the window been broken?/ whom has the wind...
- What is the difference between "fiber" and "fibre"?
- I bought a car back wiper two times on internet. But, both were wrong model and I had to return...
- (When ordering in restaurants) Can I have ~, please? May I have ~, please? Are these expression...
- can anyone explain this in detail? 11571 S Glenwood Ave, Yuma, AZ 85367 alright, I know "AZ" is...
- What is he saying in this recording? "That's bad for our health. It's bad for the climate. It's b...
- Does this sound natural? 1. Would you like to play a game? 2. Would you like to play soccer?
- Is it right to use "trifle" like that - "Don't pay attention to that thing, it's trifle !"
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- my friends often spend her free time surfing the Internet or playing games
- If people ask me"how did you sleep last night" What could I answer? Are "it was good" or "I slept...
- What does "what's no clicking?" mean? And when can i use it? I heard it, but idk if it's writt...
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...