Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How can I say " I don't understand you very well " in German?
- How can I say "I don't get it" in german?
- How do you say "I understand what you're saying but I don't know how to answer/I can't answer"(B...
- How can I say in german "I have no words"?
- How can I say " I'm on a leave " in German?
- A．Tell me who won. B．I don't know. It's still a commercial break. It's still "on" a commercia...
- Which is correct? The university that I go The university that I go to
- I can’t understand the difference in meaning and nuance between “I have some sympathy for his vi...
- Is there a convenience store near here? Are there any convenience stores near here? どちらが正しいでしょうか？
- Hello! What’s the difference between “I am tired” and “I feel tired” ??? Feel free to provide s...
- Is it correct? - Wanna try something more interesting? I've got something... - Are you kiddin...
- Which one is right? You made me worry You made me worried
- which one's correct/natural? she introduced me into the family as a math tutor she introduced me ...
- “ I am a senior of the English Department in our university.” Is the use of prep. correct?
- The hell with luck. I'll bring the luck with me. Is this that informal?
- How do you say "What does XXX means?" In German?
- ‘Um wieviel Uhr?’ oder ‘Um wie viel Uhr?’
- pls correct my sentence... *Wie Ideen verwirklichen* Es ist nicht einfach, eine Modenschau zu or...
- Which is correct: guten nacht or gute nacht? And do I have to use uppercase on the first letters ...
- Was soll man antworten, wenn andere sagt "schönes Wochenende"?