Read more comments
- Today it's snowing for the first time this year --- Does this sound natural?
- 1. I can barely breathe. 2. I can't barely breathe. Do these sentences mean the same?
- Does it sound natural? “The Old Man and the Sea is a masterpiece that realistically depicts man'...
- which one is correct: i concern( with, for, about) environmental issues.Feel free to explain. Tha...
- How to learn English easily?
- Could you tell me what “ikred” means? (As in Jestrash’s comment)
- which sounds more natural? No.1 There are plenty of other places "to smoke" besides on the stree...
- 두 번째는 열정을 갖는 것이다 The second thing is to be enthusiastic The second thing is to have passion Whic...
- Time is really flying. Don't you think? Does it sound natural?
- Should I send my resume? Am I supposed to send a resume? --- Are both phrases correct?