18 Sep 2014
Question about English (US)
In recent days, I got the same question from foreign tourists,that is "Why do Japanese people work so much?" but I am wondering why they thought so, or still wondering if it is just a biased image or the reality. Just give me any comment in regard to this proposition.
Read more comments
- Now a days, young people are increasing who think they can't help holding cell phones. does th...
- On Lang-8, it takes about two days to get corrections, but here instead, it's good that I can get...
- It's getting dark so quickly these days, that I'm frustrated having no time to enjoy tennis aft...
- does it sound natural? A: I’ll leave tomorrow B: What? It’s all of a sudden!
- Spell my point out, get my point across. Are there some phrase used more commonly to convey the s...
- Hello! What's the correct variant? Or both are correct? a) I had told him a story by the way ...
- Is it possible to ask for something here or not allowed?
- Как можно подсчитать словарный запас по английскому? Честно. Считала на https://www.arealme.com/v...
- What's the meaning of "don't put Descartes before the horse"? Siri just said that to me.😱
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does トリセツ mean?
- "I'm in the middle of finishing my report." Does it mean the person is almost done with the re...
- What does "wedgie" means? O_o
- What's the meaning of "sort" here? Please look at the picture. From "The Hobbit", Tolkien.
- What is the opposite of nerdy group?
- I'm not what I was when you first met me. Dose this sound natural??